Need Help?

Contact the Commissioner’s Advice and Assistance Team

Portrait of an older woman talking on the phone

Phone or write to us

Cambrian Buildings
Mount Stuart Square
CF10 5FL

Phone: 03442 640 670

Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm

Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg //
We welcome calls in Welsh

Other Accessible Versions

Advice and Assistance

The Commissioner’s Advice and Assistance Team can help to connect you with support and services throughout Wales, and help to ensure your rights are upheld.

So if you have a problem and don’t know where to turn for help and support, please get in touch.

The team can provide you with help and support if:

  • You are aged 60+
  • You live in Wales
  • You are concerned that your rights may have been breached
  • You have been experiencing problems with services, such as health, social care, community services or housing

You can also get in touch on behalf of an older person, such as a family member or friend if they are facing issues or difficulties.

The Commissioner’s Team will take some details from you so they can investigate your concerns and identify the best way to resolve your issues. In some cases, this might mean referring you to a partner organisation that is better placed to help.

You can contact the Commissioner’s Advice and Assistance Team by phone, letter, email, or by completing the form below. You can contact the Team in English or Welsh.

Need to talk to someone? Email us or message us